After logging in to augury.prx.org, open the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen. Scroll down and select “Series”. When the series page loads, select your series from the list or search for it in the search bar in the upper right corner of the screen.
Next, select Placements on the left side.
You can now add or edit zones based on structure(s) being used for the podcast. Enter the Structure Name (typically named after the # of segments, eg: Three Segment, Two Segment, One Segment, etc). There should be as many placements as there are templates in Publish.)
Enter the Zone IDs in the order the show structure dictates.
- Preroll, Midroll, and Postrolls are shortened to pre, mid, and post
- Episode segments are known as original
- Separate the ad section and ad zone with underscores
- Billboard = Billboard_1
- House Preroll = house_pre
- Preroll 1 = pre_1
- Episode Segment 1 = original_1
- Midroll A 1 = mid_a_1
- Sonic ID = sonic_id
- Add a space between each zone
- Example of default two segment structure:
- House_pre pre_1 pre_2 original_1 mid_1 mid_2 original_2 post_1 post_2 house_post sonic_id
Finally, click Update Placements in the upper right hand corner.