Automated delivery is available for approved weekly, hourly or daily series on PRX. This service is designed for shows to deliver their regular content so that stations can get it automatically.
Here are some benefits of using automated delivery for your series:
- Subscription Information, One-Time-Only: Fill out subscription information for the series including exact length, number of promos per week, production schedule, agreements, and whether or not you want PRX to handle the billing.
- Easy, Weekly: Upload the episode and promos to PRX. The promo can be uploaded and delivered to stations ahead of time.
- Cost: The cost to producers to use automated delivery is on a per-station rather than per-hour basis. $100 per primary station, per year for weekly series (no charge for repeaters and translators). Please reach out to our Helpdesk at [email protected] for cost of daily and hourly series.
- Carriage Fees: Stations subscribed to automated shows pay carriage fees to the producer to air weekly programs; they cannot use points. Producers will always have full control over pricing and discounts per station.
- Billing Handled by PRX: Producers can opt-into PRX sending the invoices and collecting payments from stations. PRX will handle all vendor set-up and payment processing. The fee for this service is 10% of all carriage fees billed. PRX sends the weekly series producer a check at the end of each calendar quarter.