Teamwork makes the dreamwork! We're glad you have more people joining your PRX Publish adventure. To be add staff members to your Publish account you will need to be an admin of your account. If you are, then follow these steps:
- Ask your coworker to create an account with PRX at exchange.prx.org. Once they have a username they should send it to you.
- Log in and head to My PRX in the upper right.
- Select your station account from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to Account> Manage Members
- Insert your colleague's user name and add them to the account.
We ask team members to have individual accounts rather than one general account for security and flexibility. Having your own account allows you to work with multiple teams without juggling different login credentials, and you can add or remove people while your team changes without altering account credentials. And on the whole, it is just better security.