You need a feed proxy to protect the integrity of your RSS feed. We recommend Feedburner.
To set up a feedburner feed:
- Go to feedburner.google.com- and log into your Google account (you’ll be prompted to)
- Enter your site’s RSS feed link
- Give your feed a short, memorable name (that relates to your feed).
- You should see the Congratulations confirmation page. Click the “Skip directly to feed management” link adjacent to the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- To complete the initial set up, click the Publicize tab at the top, then choose ‘Email Subscriptions’ on the left side. From the Email Subscriptions page > click the Activate button located at the bottom of the page. If you using Podtrac click on Optimize and deactivate SmartCast (this will interfere with your Podtrac metrics).
- From here you can follow the instructions to add the form to your website.