Trying to figure out how much ad inventory is available per sponsor for a certain series? No problemo! PRX's Availability Search tool is here to make answering questions about ad inventory a breeze.
Please note: The default inventory display reflects the max availability per sponsor, and will reflect one only one ad per sponsor per download.
Then enter the time frame and select the Series, Zones, and any advanced targets to generate results for available inventory in nearly real time.
Log in to Augury
Select Availability Search from the sidebar under Inventory
Select the start and end dates from the drop down calendar
Select the Series and Zone you'd like the preview
Add/Remove Targets as needed
Watch as the availability appears before your very eyes!
Things to Keep in Mind
- The default display reflects the max availability per sponsor, and any results will reflect only one ad per sponsor per download unless otherwise selected.
- When selecting a Zone from the drop-down menu you are selecting an entire Ad Section that reflects a grouping of consecutive ad Zones into a single block. (Example: by selecting Preroll you are seeing results for both the Preroll1 and Preroll2 ad Zones) However the results are displayed as the max availability per sponsor, not the total availability between both ad zones.
- Companion flights can not be looked up at this time. We suggest looking at the two zones you wish to target, and using the availability of the lower of two zones.
- Search results have no impact on current campaigns or flights for any given series, so change your selections as needed to see different results.
- All required variables must be entered to see results!
|Inventory||The number of impressions available for ad Zones to be sold into in the future.|
|Allocated||The inventory counts already reserved by a flight.|
|Available||The amount of unreserved inventory left in the system.|
Or if you're more of a visual person -- check out this video!