Producing, Uploading and Selling Your Work
Information for producers about audio production, marketing and selling your work on the PRX marketplace.
- ★ How to Upload a Story
- What are Outside Purchasers and should I opt-in?
- Should I segment my program?
- Should I Make My Work Fit the NPR Broadcast Clocks?
- There's an "error processing" symbol on my audio file. What now?
- How to Convert your WAV to MP2
- ★ How do I create an episode for my automated series?
- How do I know who is subscribed to my series?
- How do I approve or reject a subscription to my automated series?
- How do I let stations know that edits have been made to a published episode?
- Automated Delivery Overview for Producers
- Details about automated delivery for your series
- Payment Policy
- Commenting Policy
- Downloading Policy
- PRX User Agreement
- PRX Uploading Policy