Remember, nobody likes a troll. Here are some rules to think about when you're commenting on someone's work.
- You shall not upload, or distribute or otherwise publish in comments any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
- Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members or use defamatory language.
- Use respectful language. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc.
- Review, critique, discuss, but don’t attack. In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. PRX encourages active discussions and welcomes sharp opinions in our comments. But personal attacks are a direct violation of this Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Service.
- The comments shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without the express approval of the PRX, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. However, while PRX does not and cannot monitor every comment posted by you and is not responsible for the content of these comments, PRX reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
- You acknowledge that any comments you make may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by PRX and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.