There's nothing worse than getting ready to listen to your favorite PRX podcast and experiencing issues downloading an episode or a glitch in the audio. Fear not, listener! We've compiled a list to help you troubleshoot some of the most common issues when it comes to downloading your favs.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection before attempting to download the podcast. If your connection is weak or unstable, it could cause interruptions in the download process.
- Update your Podcast app: Check to see if there is an update available for the Podcast app. If there is, update the app to the latest version, as this may fix any bugs or issues that may be causing the problem.
- Restart your device: Try restarting your device and attempting to download the podcast again. Sometimes, restarting your device can help clear any temporary glitches that may be causing the issue.
- Clear your Podcast app's cache: Go to your device's settings, then scroll down to the Podcasts app and tap it. From there, select the option to "Clear Cache". This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the issue.
- Check your storage space: Make sure you have enough storage space on your device to download the podcast. If you don't have enough space, you may need to delete older podcast episodes or files to make room for the podcast.
- Try a different network: If the podcast still glitches, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or using your cellular data instead. It's possible that your current network may be blocking the download.
If you continue to experience issues downloading podcast episodes, please reach out to email@example.com.