If you are listed as an admin of your account, you have the ability to add new staff to your station.
- Head to My PRX.
- Choose the correct account from the drop-down in the upper right.
- Scroll down to Manage Members.
- Search for staff by username or email. If they are not yet on PRX, ask them to signup here.
- When their account comes up, choose to add them to the group.
- Station Admins: only users designated as admin under Manage Members can buy programs, view royalty statements, add staff, and view carriage reports. Non-admins can't do these things, but they can upload programs to PRX. So for example, you may not want an intern to be able to spend your points on programs, but you may want them to upload your programs for distribution.