PRX Exchange: For Stations
Answers to the questions radio stations might have about getting content from the PRX Exchange
Using the Automated Delivery Service
- What do I need to do to ensure my station is ready for the FTP Infrastructure update?
- Programs available through automated delivery
- How to subscribe to an automated delivery series
- Subscribing to an hourly series
- How do I get impairment notices?
- Automated Delivery FAQ for Stations
Finding and Downloading Content From the Exchange
- Automated Delivery (formerly SubAuto) vs. the Marketplace
- How can I deliver a piece I licensed into my automation system?
- How do I license a story for my station?
- Can I license PRX content if I am not a US-based terrestrial public radio station?
- How can I get a program automatically delivered?
- I'm trying to buy a piece for my station, but I don't see a Buy button.