You've signed up for PRX and you're ready to start posting your stories. Awesome! There's a couple of things you'll want to do first.
- Use the Hindenburg PRX Encoder to create a MP2.
- Open the Hindenburg PRX Encoder.
- Click on select file/s (you can convert multiple files at once). Your conversation process will start automatically.
- Once your wav file has been converted to an MP2 file, your file status will be shown as done.
- The MP2 file will appear in the same location as your original file.
- Now, you're ready to create a story. Easy, right?
Want the tl:dr version? Open the encoder and drag and drop your files. Done!
More of a visual person? Head here for a video tutorial!