PRX Exchange: For Producers
Answers to the questions producers might have about creating and distributing a show for radio broadcast through the PRX Exchange.
Improving and Marketing Your Work
- I'm new to broadcast production. What should I keep in mind as I create my show and pitch it to stations?
- How do I become a featured or signature show on PRX?
- Writing better titles
- How do I pitch my story to stations?
- How does PRX choose featured stories?
- Can PRX provide notes or critiques of my work?
Using Automated Delivery for your Series
- Do stations need to subscribe in order to access episode audio?
- Automated Delivery Overview for Producers
- Details about automated delivery for your series
- Best practices for Automated series
- How do I create an episode for my automated series?
- How do I know who is subscribed to my series?
Uploading shows to the PRX Marketplace
- I'm a producer. How do I get started with the PRX Exchange?
- How do I upload a piece to the Exchange marketplace?
- How to unpublish episodes in bulk
- Formatting Audio Files for Broadcast
- What is an MP2?
- How to Convert your WAV to MP2
Memberships and Account Settings
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- I am creating an account but I didn't get an activation email. What should I do?
- I'm a producer- how do I create an account?
- How do I renew my membership?
- Adding people to your producer group account
- Should I create an Individual or a Group Membership?