If a program uses PRX's automated delivery service, stations must have a subscription to the series in order to access weekly episodes. Here is how to subscribe:
- Log in to exchange.prx.org.
- Go to the series page for the program you take.
- Select SUBSCRIBE TO SERIES (blue button on the right). Note: If you don’t see a subscribe button, please contact us.
- Agree to terms.
- Fill out your Billing Contact Info.
- Select the day that you air the program (not the day you want it delivered) and tell us how you want it delivered. If you repeat the show, choose the second airing day.
- Select how you would like the file delivered. PRX can push files to your FTP server or you can pull files down from an FTP that PRX provides.
- Choose your file type. Most likely you’ll want .wav wrapped .mp2 and short filename, which is generally the best option for automation systems.
- Click continue. Click Apply for Subscription. PRX will approve your subscription when it comes through.
Do you LOVE the convenience of automated delivery? Check out our list of subscribable programs for more!