We're so happy you decided to post your story on PRX. Can't wait to hear it!
Steps for Creating a Story
- Prepare for story upload. Note: May be a good time to grab a helmet and put on your story uploading pants.
- Convert your WAV file to MP2 file (reminder, PRX only accepts MP2s).
Create a Story
- Login, head to My PRX and click Create New Piece.
Upload Your File
- At the top of the page you will see a gray browser. To upload your MP2 file, click browse and search for your file on your computer.
- Click upload.
Start filling out your Story
- You'll need a title, an interesting image and a short description. Read our tips on writing a good title.
- Fill out the rest of the information as best as you can. Stories that are filled out well look nicer and are more searchable, so spend a little time to fill out as much as you can. Click "Save and Continue" as you move through the tabs of information.
Select Your Pricing
- You can choose to offer your story for 0 points but we recommend you choose the default point price of 5 points/min. If your story is shorter or you'd like to charge more, you can double or triple your points. Read more about our payment policy.
- On the last tab of the piece create page, you'll see a preview of what your piece will look like. Above that, there will be a little gray button that says Publish. If everything looks swell to you, go ahead and click that little guy.
- Your story will now be published on PRX. Congrats, you did it!
- You successfully posted your story, but your work doesn't end there! Now you have to let the masses know. This is a great opportunity to email your piece out to friends, do some targeted marketing to program directors, and post your story on social media sites. Celebrate a little then read more about marketing your work.