Answers for producers who are wondering how to publish their podcast via PRX Publish.
PRX Publish Overview
Setting up a series in Publish
- Setting up your podcast in PRX Publish
- What is a series?
- How do I import my podcast to Publish?
- What is the difference between basic info and podcast info?
- Which of the fields in the podcast info tab are required to submit my podcast?
- What is a private feed and a public feed?
Publishing an Episode
- How do I publish an episode in Publish?
- How to customize the embeddable player
- How do I edit an episode once it's been published?
- I published an episode but I don’t see it in my feed- where is it?
- How should I format my audio files for Publish?
- My episode won't publish and I don't know why!
Managing a Feed
- Best Practices for Podcast Discoverability
- How do I redirect my feed?
- Why do some platforms request a secure feed and how do I get one?
- Why is the PRX feed private?
- What are tags and categories?
- How and why do I need to validate my feed?